Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two Cards done 3/21/08

I made these cards yesterday. Friday March 21. I was at my sisters house in Stafford. We have to stamp when we get together.

I really like this card. Sorry about the blur. It scanned that way because of the pearl beads.


Stamp set: Baroque Motif, wonderful words
Paper: mellow moss, naturals ivory, sahara sand
ink: groovey guava, black
accessories: old olive ribbon, goovey quava double stitch ribbon, pretties set









This is a cheery card I made for a friend of mine:

I think it is a very fun card. I cant rightly remember all the colors and stamp sets and stuff

Both stamp sets are sell-a-bration sets. And of course a jumbo wheel was used. Sorry... I will look up all the information and post it later.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

looks like lots of thoughts and so many scallops, maybe mellow moss and blue bayou paper???

Signe said...

yes kirstin it is mellow moss paper. and white paper. the ink is mellow moss and blue bayou. The ribbon of course is the blue bayou double stitch. I can't remember the name of the wheel I used.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.