Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just an average day.

Just an average day today. My alarm went off at the usual time. 4:00 am. Oh I was so very tired. But life goes on. I got up and headed off to work at around 5:00 am. I am an attendant on a Fairfax County School Bus. I was a driver for 11 years. Both in special ed and regular ed. I stepped down to an attendant January 2010. I have really been enjoying the change. I am not assigned to any particular bus run so I ride any bus that may need an attendant for the day. This morning everybody came to work so I just did standby for my morning hours.

Ok so the first paragraph was a big zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fest. But like I said it is just an average day.

This evening I have Voices of Praise rehearsal and Becky has AWANA this evening. We hope to be home in time to watch American Idols elimination show this week.

Ok I will stop this boring entry... Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments: