Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well.... I made it home....

from visiting in Dolgeville NY. Becky spent the majority of the time in Utica with her cousins. She had a great time. She is growing up so fast.

I did alot of stamping. I still could find time to stamp some more... I had a wonderful time at the gathering at Dolgeville Christian Fellowship. It was a nice time of stamping. (Altho I was a mite dissappointed that the coffee shop wasn't open when we went to get coffee) Kirstin maybe as time passes we will be able to visit it again. ROTFL

I had an extreemely enjoyable time at Gaylas stamping away the day also... and that applesauce cake she made was absolutely delicious. YUMMM Could always have more of that. I hope Gayla knows that the next time I come to NY I am coming to her house for a visit.....

I also went to a stamp camp at Kirstins house. Now I had to go and order the baroque motif stamp set. I absolutely love the cards we made with them... I will upload some cards when I get them loaded onto my computer....

I also got to drive the bus for Imagination Coach Lines. (See link for Imagination Coach Lines in right hand column.) What a nice ride.... I hope I can drive it again soon. So much nicer that the school bus I drive...Picture to soon follow...

Well it is back to work again tomorrow. I have a manditory safety meeting I must attend for Fairax County transportation. I will also be given my route assignments for the 2007-2008 school year... I hope I get the attendant and routes I requested...






No comments: