Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Sunday

Good Afternoon... It is now after 1 pm. I am home from church and back on the computer. My daughter has gone to a friends house for the afternoon. In just a little bit I will be back upstairs to make some lunch. I am suppose to be on a diet. I have been very lax with it the past few days. I have had no real good motivation. I plan to get back to exercising this week. Time to get back to Curves.

This afternoon I also have to get back to my crocheting. I am making some purses for my dad to take to an orphanage in Ghana. I need to get 20 purses done by May 7. So far I have 10 done so I am half way there. I will be done in plenty of time. I will post pictures later. I am sure there will be some happy girls next month. I do so love to crochet and knit. It keeps me out of trouble. (Now you want to know just how much trouble I can get myself into... don't you .... you know you do... admit it...)

I started practicing guitar last week. I havent played a guitar in about 10 years I think. I bought a guitar from Pete (BIL) thanks Pete... it felt good to play again. Altho my finger tips are quite sore.... Need to develop those calouses... Please pardon any spelling errors...

Enough babbleing on... I hope everyone is having a great day... God Bless!!

No comments: