Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Well it is now just after 6 pm. I have just finished watching the race at Talladega Speedway.... While watching i was doing a mad rush crochet marathon. I have i think 5 more purses to do. I am now taking a computer break. At about 7:15 pm I have to go pick up Becky from her friends house... Becky has had a long weekend having been away from home since Friday early evening...


We had a wonderful group of band kids from a Christian School in Alaska at our church today. The Band accompanied our church choir. They did very very well. It was wonderful to sing with such very talented students. We sang a song called "I'm Feelin' Fine".

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I see all that smoke from your crochet marathon! only 5 left...you made those fast! what a good cause too, those little girls are gonna be so happy!