Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mother's Day to all today.... It has been a great day. I am feeling much better than I have the past few days. I did skip church today. I slept in until 9 am. It felt so good. My husband had to go to work this morning at 6 am and then he was home again by 11 am. We then went out for dinner with my father in law. We went to Olive Garden. It was absolutely delicious. I had the pasta figiole soup and the fetticcinni alfredo. It was great. Then we came home and watched the NASCAR race that had been postponed yesterday for a rain delay. So a nice relaxing day.
Big Hug, MomYesterday my husband took me out to dinner. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. Again a great dinner. It is a good weekend when you eat out every day. He then gave me a gift certificate to Sugar House Day Spa. I can't wait to go get my massage... I have had one before and it was wonderful...
So I hope all you wonderful mothers out there had a blessed day.





No comments: