Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Day Off








Well... not quite a whole day off. This morning I got up at 5 am as usual. (My alarm goes off at 4 am). Got myself ready to go and proceeded to get my daughter up. She was complaining of a stomach ache , the same one she had been complaining of when she went to bed last night. Well anyway we got her to the before school child care and I thought she would be ok. I got a call at around 7:45 am. She was crying. Said her stomach hurt real bad. I had someone cover my school bus runs and then I went to pick her up. So now we have been at home. She has been resting alot and also reading a book on "Robert E Lee". She then has to write a report. So I think she will be fine to go to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

how is she today?
btw...you've been tagged...post 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people.