Friday, June 29, 2007

Blonde Joke

Please I hope no one takes offense at this joke... it was e-mailed to me and I found it particularily funny... I myself being a brunette...

Frank walked into a bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde atthe bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 PM news was coming on. Thenews crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large buildingpreparing to jump. The blonde looked at Frank and said, 'Do you thinkhe'll jump?' Frank says, 'You know, I bet he'll jump.' The blonde replied, 'Well, I bet he won't.' Frank placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, 'You're on!' Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge dida swan dive off the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Frank,saying, 'Fair's fair. Here's your money.' Frank replied, 'I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PMnews and so I knew he would jump.' The blonde replied, 'I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again.' Frank took the money.

No comments: