Friday, June 22, 2007

Thursdays Project

Yesterday, Thursday June 21 I went to my sister Gretas house in Stafford. We decided to make the project out of this weeks Weekly Inkling. It was the Jacobs ladder technique. It was alot of fun. Here are some pictures. The close up is a scanned picture and the opened up picture is very bad (so sorry) it was taken from my camera phone so it is very poor quality.














I used 12 4x4 coasters. SU designer paper (i think it was called Rebecca) close to cocoa card stock, white cardstock, Polkadots and Paisley stamp set. GG ribbon. It is actually a pink ribbon but looks white. Also some sheer pink ribbon for the inside. I used Regal Rose, Pixie Pink, Old Olive and Black ink. And Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I was very pleased with how it turned out

No comments: