Monday, June 4, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Ok I have been tagged by my sister Kirstin. I am suppose to describe the following with one word. So here goes.

Yourself: creative
Your Partner: introverted
Your Hair: Thick
Your Mother: Homebody
Your Father: extroverted
Your Favorite Item: cell phone
Your Dream last night: forgetable
Your Favorite Drink: coffee
Your Dream Car: 1964 Mustang
Dream House: One with a Maid
The Room You are in: Basement
Your Fear: Death by suffication
Where you want to be in 10 years: with family
Who you hung out with last night: Friends
You're not: neat
One of Your wish list items: Crop-a-dial
The Last Thing you did: Filed a return with AVON
You are wearing: Black Pants Blue T shirt
Your Favorite Book: Anything by Michael Phillips
Last Thing you ate: sesame chicken
Your Life: busy but satisfying
Your Mood: content
Your Best Friend: Jim Gee
Waht are you thinking about right now: Why does this blasted bump on my arm itch!!!
Your Car: Mitsubishi Montero Sport Drk Blue 2003
What are you doing at the moment: Typing on computer
What is on your TV: dust
What is the weather like: comfortable and breezy
When is the last time you laughed: about 5 mins ago.

Ok Now I have to tag some people... I am not sure how to do that tho.

No comments: